Monday, August 03, 2009

Ta Da..............................

Alright then. Delivered Wednesday,, all set up finally by Friday. Actually started on it Saturday night,, finished last night. My first scarf made for a forgotten acrylic blend worsted, using the 8 dent heddle on my Kromski Harp. Sorry about pic quality, again, thru my cell phone.

Its a bit over 50" long, havent actually measured yet.


scarf1


Hemstitching and fringe,, which was a hoot to make!


scarf1hemstitch


An idea of what it looks like, hanging on my newly installed front entrance door, lol.


scarf1length


ETA I finished up the other sides hemstitching and fringing earlier today!

Yay,, I wove!!!

As I was weaving Saturday night, hubby came over to me and said "your actually doing it?" Men!!

Next up. What to decide on for ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WEAVING WEDNESDAY!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Awesome! It looks great!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Very nice!!! (And I love that door too!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home