Saturday, August 01, 2009

First sample

Ok my warp slipped. I guess I have to fine tune my loom a bit. And buy some butcher paper in a roll, or something like that. Will waxed paper work? Tinfoil? Your supposed to let the paper feed as you roll the warp up to create even tension on the warp as it winds onto the back bar. Mine wasnt,,, but I tried the best I could considering it was peg warped rather that warping board the warp. As I first went to forward the warp to continue weaving,, guess what slipped. LOL,, case of live and learn!

Anyway, I'm sure this will straighten out in the long run,,, and if I'm using the right terminology,, here's the tabby so far.

closeup

Crooked yet even at the same time!

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

not bad for a 1st trry--you'll get the kinks worked out soon!

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Jo said...

Maybe it can be blocked even?

The colors look nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home