Friday, July 24, 2009

The early Birthday present!

This is real fast and short and sweet.

I ordered the Kromski Harp last night. The 24" wide one,, I didnt want to feel overwhelmed in the long run! With the stand. With the double heddle kit. It comes with a 10 dent heddle,, I also ordered a 12 and 2-8 dent heddles, and 2-12" shuttles.

I figured with the money that was saved by not getting the 32" wide loom and not getting the carry-bag at the moment I was able to get the other stuff.

I really want to make a dent in my stash, be it wool, or acrylic at this rate, lol.

I called to double check on the order,, other than the 12 dent reed,,, its coming Tuesday!

My stomach hurts,, I am so nervous about this!

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Yeah you won't be nervous once it gets there! Ha ha! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home