Sunday, October 26, 2008

Better late than never!

Talk about late! I am still recovering from Rhinebeck. Dont know if its a bug, the time of year or what, but I've been exhausted this whole week! Rhinebeck was a blast, met tons of new friends and old ones. As usual it was too short a weekend!

Not too many pics of me,, unless peeps want to send them to me. This one is from the Ravelry Party Saturday night with the yarn I won in the raffle giveaway along with another Raveler whose name I dont know. Pretty cool yarn, pretty cool part, pretty cool people that night!

Also did I mention that Boddingtons Ale is really really divine?

3 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I think that bug is just going around. Hope you feel better.

Glad you had fun at Rhinebeck!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger whichendisup said...

I missed you... how did we not run into each other?! oh well... so happy it was a great weekend.

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger theShizzKnit said...

I missed you completely this year at Rhinebeck? How is that possible? We usual see each other around every corner. Did the festival get bigger?? Looks like you had fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home