Thursday, October 02, 2008

Some actual fiber content.

I was really disgusted that I hadnt finished the bobbin that was sitting on my wheel for a bit. I finished this up actually at the last guild meeting. I wanted to keep it as a single,,, so here it is.

P1010581

Merino/Tencel blend, bought from The Sheep Shed (not the one that everyone gets their fiber from either, this is from www.sheepshed.net) from Rhinebeck last Oct and from Ct Sheep and Wool, last March.

P1010577

If I did my math right (I'm really tired right now) I should have approx 672 yds. The only thing I havent done yet is the WPI.

P1010582

I do so like how this came out.

Any suggestions on a pattern with this yardage for this variagated yarn?

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Wow. That's a lot of yardage! It's gorgeous!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger whichendisup said...

that's excellent - something simple? to let those pretty pretty colors do all the work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home