Sunday, October 15, 2006

A Bunch of New Goodies!!!








Well first and foremost, I finished the one Voodoo Handwarmer in Noro Kureyon. The damn thing even matches my nails! The bad news about it,,, I cant find the other skein I had,,, seems my son threw it in my "Yarn room" and its in there somewhere, sigh.

Ok,, now the goodies!!!

I got my 2 orders of grab bags from the Labor Day sale from Cherry Tree Hill

The Jewel tones are up first.




3 superwash Possum worsteds in Teal, Eggplant, and Bluestone














Huge Twister skein in blue/green


















Skein of Potluck Worsted in Jewels









Now the Brights Grab bag













Skein of Potluck Worsted in Brights








Skein of Twister again

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

The Potluck worsted makes awesome fuzzy feet (and plenty left over!) Just be aware it'll stain the hell out of your fingers and bamboo needles. So be prepared to wash your hands alot!

Love your voodoo wristwarmer. Not nearly as muppetish as mine. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home